Well, here we are on our last day of vacation! We have been here since August 1st and it's been wonderful. Weather is a little cool today, so I thought I would take the time to post some pictures for you! The beginning of the week we had wonderful weather, we were even saying we were ready for ONE cooler day so we had time to rest our skin, but being ready for one lead into a few and some scattered showers. But that gave us time to play cribbage, do some scrapbooking and go bike riding. It could have rained all week but it's the cottage, it would have still been wonderful!!! Matt & Shawnee came up for a couple days and spoiled the kids with their annual "birthday presents" (that includes the dogs too!). Kenny got a remote control boat, Josey got a flying moth and the dogs got "ginormous" bones (Ginormous is Josey's new favorite word...). Poor Ken was sick for a couple days with a fever...ugh! So the kids and I just stayed outside to let him get rested up. Then once Daddy was better, we were able to do some tubing. Josey by herself and then Kenny went with Daddy for his first tubing try!!! He loved it!! So, like I said, it's our last day and we are going to start packing and cleaning. But in 3 short weeks we will be back for 4 more days of end of summer fun! Hard to believe we are almost done with summer 2008! Enjoy your summers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment