Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fun Times!

Wow, it's been a month since I've blogged! We have had plenty of fun times since Christmas! For starters, Happy New Year! Yes, the kids stayed up until midnight! We had fun with the Micho's! Party hats, noise makers, pop, champange and lots of snacks! We played cards and Wii, what a great time!!



Then "Uncle" Matt & "Aunt" Shawnee came to visit, they spoiled the kids as usual with Christmas gifts! One of which Matt is working on with Josey...yes, Matt making a bracelet with a loom :) Scary, I know! But with everything they gave the kids, the tissue paper still got a lot of use, hee hee!


Even more fun times with the Micho's, we went bowling a couple weeks later and the kids had a blast! The kids had one lane with bumpers and the adults had a lane right next to them. Kenny didn't want to leave!



But let the fun continue!! We went to Murray Lake Night at the Lowell Varsity Basketball game, Lowell won vs. Greenville. The kids had fun!


Hope everyone's Year has gone great so far this year!! We, as you can see, have had lots of fun! We have had lots of great news too!! Josey auditioned for the West Michigan Youth Ballet and made it! She will be part of the spring performance of The Ugly Duckling, which will be performed on May 2nd. There are extensive practices, but she is very excited! Another exciting thing...after 2 1/2 long years and a time of odd jobs here and there, Ken is finally in the work force full time!! We are very proud of him and all of the work he did at home as well as working to find a job! Kenny is currently finishing up wrestling and has a "meet" on Wednesday, Feb. 5th, I'll post pictures after the mighty match!


We hope the 2nd month of the year finds everyone just as wonderful as the 1st was for us!!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Hi Pontius family! I love the blog! Are those braces on Josie's teeth? I can't believe she is that old!! Ian still hasn't even lost a single tooth yet although the 2 lower ones are very, very wobbly right now. Come see our blog too www.whitebirchforest.blogspot.com

The Pontius Family said...

Hello to you too! Yes, they are braces. But I need to update the blog again, she has already gotten them off! They do things much younger these days...she will be 10 in July. They say doing it early, they may not have to have them when they are older, or if they do, it's not as long. Anyway, I love your blog!!!! I can't believe Ian is 6! Josey was one of the last in her class to lose her teeth...maybe it's a Pontius thing? HA!! Take care!